Counselling helps a person to come to terms with their own thoughts and emotions, helping to resolve anxiety, denial, guilt and shame.
Maureen is able to use a different range of counselling approaches with her clients.
Utilising her listening skills, empathy, genuineness, unconditional positive regard, with complete confidentiality at all times.
Maureen offers support for all issues including:
- anxiety and panic attacks
- self-esteem issues
- grief and loss
- trauma and abuse
Maureen will help you with:
- intense emotions
- building confidence
- bringing you awareness and insight
- self acceptance and confidence
- skills to deal with a difficult situation
- healing past traumas
- helping you to move forward with clarity and direction
- goal achievement
Whether you require counselling, hypnotherapy or the benefit of both – call 0407 217 324 or email Maureen to discuss your unique concern/s that is affecting your life.